Monday 15 April 2013

TO MY VERSATILE IDOL MY LONELY DAYS ARE OVER..




To My Versatile Idol
By: Michael Vallejos Zacarias

Lonely days are through
the way i met someone like you
heart filled with gladness
rejoices in the middle of loneliness;
oh! How great you are!
Here in my heart you've grown ultimately.
Truly you're my brilliant idol
like an actor and actress playing on screen.
Your capabilities lead me to idolize you.
And whose insight is to inspired
to the loyal admirer of yours.

You’re a guiding star
that brightens my life constantly.
With you, my love has grown;
and made you so dear to me.
Like a blazing rays of sun
amidst the cold dawn break
that kisses my frenzy atmosphere.




Knowing someone like you
is like a flower that blooms;
and grows amidst of nowhere.
Though it fades in solitude
still there's a marked on it;
for it is not an opportunity
but, something to reminisce at all.

I wonder why, i wonder why
in my sleepless nights you are always there.
as airy night kisses and touches me
whispering the thoughts
I'm longing to hear;
an independent song that makes me sing
explaining that you're my idol at all.





yet the world is sometimes unfair to me
you're constantly my idol;
though i covered with multitude of shame
you'll be a ewe-lamb to nurture at all;
not just an idol; but a brilliant
and versatile idol to one and all..

(VerGarciaBlogs)

No comments:

Post a Comment